Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Preparation for Abroad...

Today has been an amazing day. After spending two weeks in Bloomington, I am finally back in NC! I got to go through Recruitment and meet some new Kappa babies! I also got to spend time with the people I love most before I go abroad. I got to hang @ 1018 and Paul and Sara's house and now I am back with my parents, Mark, and the Datwich. Life is good....

...However, it has also been extremely busy. I have received more info from my program including people that will be in my program as well as other students who will be near me in NZ! I am excited to meet new people and learn more about myself. After all, I am going on this trip... alone.. not knowing anyone else prior to departure... this should be interesting.. its like the first day of Kindergarten all over again....

No comments:

Post a Comment