Monday, January 31, 2011

3 days and counting....

I cannot believe how close departure is!!! I am pretty much all packed minus a few necessities that will be added later... I leave Thursday morning for LAX and my flight is @ 9:30pm to Fiji!!! These next few days will involve spending time with my family and skyping with my friends!!! I am missing people more and more everyday and I am anxious and excited and most of all eager to get my trip underway.

Sitting at home for the last two weeks has given me time to reflect on what I really want out of this trip.. more than the academic prospects.. but just to give myself a different view of how people live in this world... I continue to hear from people that have traveled before me about NZ.. they talk about the friendliness of the people, the beautiful land and the welcoming environment.


I am counting down the moments until I get to start this experience!! It is crazy just how close it is! I have been researching NZ since last May! And now I am about to be on my way!! I have had dreams the last few nights about my adventures and now I am ready to meet these new people and really do something for myself! I also cannot wait to share my adventures with everyone else!!!


     Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment