Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last night's sleep in the states...

Wow.


      This is all that comes to mind. Wow. I CANNOT believe that this is my last day here... in 8 short hours, I will be on a plane to LAX and then to Fiji! Where has the time gone?! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was flying home to spend a few weeks with Dangie and the gang!!! I have had great fun since I have been home.. mainly hanging out with the bros.... watching a lot of soccer....



Datwich showing off his skills.

I have packed my bags, said goodbyes and skyped with as many people as I could!!! Now it is crossing my fingers for a good night's sleep and Dangie is taking me to the airport @ 7am tomorrow morning!! I cannot believe the day is here.. I will miss everyone dearly.. and will not be able to give many updates until I am situated in NZ Feb. 9th (7th in the states!!!) Abroad... HERE I COME.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ames,

    It looks like you should be at your gate in Fiji and it says
    80 degrees. Don't forget the sunscreen. Love you alot and
    miss you already. Mom , Dad and the Bros!

    ReplyDelete