Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sunday Feb 6th: The ultimate hike!!!

The 2nd day in Fiji was one intense day. It started with our usual wake up and I did not have a very good nights sleep because i was just eager for the next day! Today consisted of a hike up the top of the mountain.. piece of cake, right? NO... it was about a 45-50 min hike each way and I do not think that I have ever sweated that much.. it was intense but the views were BEYOND worth it!!!

 Some of the girls hiking!!

 One of the great views on our way to the top!


 I felt so proud when I made it to the top. That was one of the toughest hikes that I had ever done!

Postcard, right?!
There are more pictures on my facebook account but I had to share some of these views with you guys! This day was extremely exciting and I was looking forward to our further investigation of these beautiful countries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment