Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today I feel beautiful.. therefore I am beautiful... AND THANKFUL!

Wow. Getting settled. I still am in shock that Wellington is going to be my home for the next 5 months. I LOVE it.. everything about it, I love.. I love the people, the city, my flat, my roommates.. Lauren and I are neighbors.. everything here is phenomenal.. the culture, the food and the scenery.
Our new favorite spot!

The message"Today I feel beautiful, therefore I am beautiful" was on the inside of my mug. :)

Eva...sassy.

Hot Choco. Yum.

Lauren and I decided to do some shopping and go grab coffee at a cute hole in the wall place called Espressoholic.. it was PHENOMENAL. I had the hot chocolate and Lauren had a smoothie and we shared a cookie and discussed how thankful we were to have this experience.. we feel so blessed and fortunate that we had the love and support and self confidence to go. What an amazing city to be able to call home...
Lambton Quay.. known for shopping.

The buzz of this city is amazing.


 Lauren and I also discussed what an AMAZING help The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is. We discussed how Ryan (one of our coordinators) was so helpful and answered all of our questions and our thousands of e-mails.


I had so many friends go abroad and struggle so much and I just cannot say the same thing about my experience. TEAN did such a wonderful job walking us through all of the steps to get here.. I feel like it was just yesterday when I e-mailed Ryan to inquire about studying abroad in New Zealand and here I am.. 8 or 9 months later.. LIVING in NZ!!.. and I have TEAN to thank for that!

If anyone is interested in studying abroad, I would check with TEAN to see if they have a program for you! They are truly passionate about wanting you to have an amazing experience and to get the most out of your travels!

Visit their website at http://www.educationabroadnetwork.org/

1 comment: