Monday, February 21, 2011

Walking in Welly...

Wow, this city is amazing.

It has so much to offer. Last night (Monday), Lauren and I went to get Mexican at the Flying Burrito Brothers which had AMAZING burritos. Lauren is a vegetarian so I decided to try the veggie burrito as well.. and it was delicious.. it had eggplant, squash, tomatoes, peppers (known as capscicum here) as well as rice and beans. The vegetable are so fresh here...


We then went back to Espressoholic to meet with Megan and Morgan and two new friends that they met, Megan and Robyn who are both from Tennessee.. it was refreshing to meet nice new people from America.. and afterwards we decided to head back to Megan's flat and have a glass of wine and just reflect on the previous couple of days..

On the way to their flat I spotted this tattoo place and "ALC" was in big letters. I was wearing my dance, Kappa, dance shirt.. and I just thought What are the odds? It was kind of a freaky moment so I obviously had to stop and take a picture..

Also- all around the city there is cool graffiti art and below is one that Lauren and I passed on the way back from Mount Victoria...
Must be nice to be artistically talented!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment