Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 2 in Auckland!

Today was an AMAZING day! We woke up around 9:30 am and met in the lobby for the first group to go canyoning! This was going to consist of about a 20 minute hill.. sounds easy, right? Except for the fact that the majority was uphill.. like a stair-stepper! Then we repelled down 3 mountains (sm, md, and a large one!) We then took a mini break for lunch... continued to repel down a waterfall and then tramp through the water and jump off of 2 mini cliffs! It was so fun and I felt at peace. I felt as though I was one with nature and I think it hit me today that I am actually in NZ!!!

Here I come.. repelling down the mountain!

Awkward.. in a wet suit.

Down the waterfall! So slippery and fun!

Being one with nature!

Sooo great!

No comments:

Post a Comment