Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wellington. Day 1!!!!!!

I'M HEEEERRREEEEE!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it.. I am finally here! It was the moment I was waiting for.. there are 15 of us going to wellington I believe.. 7 of us at Victoria University (mine) and 8  going to Massey University.. it was nerve wracking getting here.. because at first we had slight troubles checking in (airlines fault, not ours) and we all were missing our coordinator, Ryan.. we felt like we had to be big grown ups all by ourselves.. but we made it together and as we touched down in Wellington, we were all so excited.. to a point that you could call us giddy..

One of the views from our great windy road!

Yes.. 


...then after our ride with our cranky cab driver.. he was not happy with the hills he had to drive up (and with road closures.. he went from grumpy to downright sassy..).... he dropped us on the side of the road and up the rest of the hill with our luggage it was...

I was nervous to arrive.. however I was greeted by one of my roommates.. Brenda.. she goes to Arcadia University and is from Jersey.. and I also met our Kiwimate, Katie.. she is in what is equivalent to her first year of grad school.. she is awesome and will be showing us around the city...

1 comment: