Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The end of my week.. celebrating 'hump day' in style...

Happy Wednesday to all!!

It was such a wonderful day! I woke up early and had breakfast and relaxed before my 9am Sociology of Health and Illness class... its my most difficult class here but I love going to it. I adore my professor and he is truly passionate about what he teaches- so it makes it that much enjoyable for me as a student. Passion is truly contagious...

...then Lauren and I had to run to the trusty warehouse for hangers and other things.. so we, along with Brenda decided to treat ourselves to some local Gelato.. Kaffee Eis.. you are truly too good to us...

 
Cute coffee shop too!
Yummm :)

..This place was AWESOME.. it was actually my 2nd time having it.. Lauren, Megan, Morgan and I had some after we rode the cable car our first week here.. it was just as good as I remember.. we just sat around chatting about things that we saw in the newspaper.. Charlie Sheen.. why does he haunt me all the way to New Zealand??
I'm winning over here.. and I'm winning over there.. 

Also.. this week, Wednesday is my last day of classes.. so the girls and I are headed to ROTORUA for the weekend!!!!!!! Woo!! We will be staying in a local 'trusty' hostel called "Cactus Jacks.." should be interesting enough. We will also be zorbing, sledging and hopefully finding the natural hot springs/thermal pools!!! I am so excited I could scream! I LOVE it here in Wellington, but I am getting antsy for some adventure.. so pray for me as I experience these adventures this weekend.. they seem safe enough.. cannot wait for Hydro-Zorb.. (picture me in a human hamster ball rolling down a hill...) Pictures to come.... :)))) Sending my love from the other side of the world!! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment