Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 2 & FIRST EARTHQUAKE.

So today was an interesting day. Lauren and I spent the day trying to figure our our SB plans, running errands and attending day 2 of classes..

...classes went really well.. I am excited for them thus far.. and I have one more class that I have not had yet.. it is tomorrow morning @ 9am... and then I will have attended all of my classes!!!

In other news.. I experienced my FIRST EARTHQUAKE in Wellington.. it was a magnitude of 4.5 and I was talking to my flat mate Brenda when it happened.. she was sitting on her bed and I was on her chair and the whole house shook.. it was actually really scary!! It is also extremely windy!

So with that being said.. I am signing off and going downstairs to Brenda's room where I will be sleeping on the floor if I have to.. I don't like this one bit.. wish me luck and if you want to read more about it.. go for it..


http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10709572

No comments:

Post a Comment