Thursday, April 14, 2011

Do you want to keep a tally?

It's tally time... This week has been soooo long and stressful. Two essays each worth 30%+ of my grade.. one completed and one was for the most part complete.. so it was time to celebrate! Starting off with going to Megans to hang with the girls (and Mike) and playing cards..

..then it was time to go to town! Student night is on Wednesdays... to the Library it is! This is one of my favorite restaurant/bars in town because it is laid back and relaxed and you feel like you are in an old library! And it doesn't hurt that it is 2-for-1 night on Wednesdays!
They are so great...


...Prior to arrival, a girl had thrown up on our table.. but we were not going to let that stop our party! I was just happy to be out and dancing and not locked in my house studying.. always a blast to hang out with Megan, Brenda, Taylor, Nicole, Kristen and the gang! They are such a good support system for me here! They are too fun!! It was one of the most fun nights I have had in a while! Nothing like salted almonds and dancing shoes...
Nothing that a dancing shoes and peach mules won't fix..

Love her! 

Nicole- what a hoot! Sweet angel!

OBSESSION. Love you girls!


We don't stand out or anything...

                                                           Wellington- I love this city.

...until next time, it is back to work, cleaning inspection tomorrow, and then I am napping to save energy for this weekend! Last weekend in Welly until after Spring Break! Bruno Mars on Monday! What a lucky girl I am!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment