Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Break 2011, cause you're amazing.. just the way you are!!!

So much has happened over the course of this spring break, that I will HAVE to break it down in a few entries.. school was getting extremely overwhelming as a result of having 4 assignments due in the last week.. so it was safe to say that I was looking forward to some R&R.. the girls and I had been very busy with planning and preparing for spring break. Our itinerary was going to include 5 days in the Bay of Islands, a couple nights in Queenstown, and a day in Christchurch... let the fun begin.. 
Vector Arena.

The fans are excited..

Bruno <3

..Brenda and I departed on Monday the 18th to Auckland where we had planned to see Bruno Mars in concert.. our destination was Vector Arena.. minutes away from our hostel.. (Brenda's 1st hostel experience--thank God!!) and the concert was TRULY FANTASTIC. He was an amazing singer live and his musical talents are through the roof. I was truly impressed.. not to mention that I just about died when he sang one of my ALL time favorite songs.. Just the Way You Are! Bruno, you are one talented guy.

Count on Me...
      
The next day it was off to the Bay of Islands with Brenda, Megan, Morgan and Hillary.. our adventure was underway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment