Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweet Serendipity..


It has been a while since my last blog... I have been somewhat MIA! These last two weeks have actually been the busiest two weeks of my life, academically speaking! Two tests last week (very vague, might I add) and two essays due this week.. my last one due tomorrow.. has actually been a rough process.. my brain actually feels like marshmallow goo... which is ironic because, Megan, Brenda and I made Rice Krispie Treats tonight..nom.

It has been a tough couple of weeks being so busy and stressed about school.  The assignments and instructions here are so vague that you never know if you are doing anything right.. so that is very frustrating to me.

Also- as my clothes were in the dryer.. it broke.. naturally. After having a crappy night studying for my tests, my roommates decided to have "Tuesday Taco Night" at our place.. which was fine considering I was in the mail room, with my pjs on and retainer in tact.. no wonder so many people want to talk to me here...

Saving the environment.. using less energy, right?


I've had my moments of feeling down.. kind of the mid-semester blues.. but my anthem recently has been Sweet Serendipity by Lee DeWyze... check. it. out.

"And I’m doing just fine
I’m always landing on my feet
In the nic of time
And by the skin of my teeth
I ain’t gonna stress
Cause the worst ain’t happened yet
Somethings watching over me
Like Sweet Serendipity"

I got to meet up with Anneka, Danielle, and Colleen last week for coffee. They were 3 of my roommates from my orientation program that I roomed with in Fiji! They are the best!!! I don't get to see them nearly enough, but I feel like we pick up right where we leave off everytime!! They are 3 truly wonderful people and I am madly obsessed with them! They are too fun!! We went to a place that Colleen had heard was good.. Midnight Espresso.. it was edgy and fun! It had a lot of vegetarian and vegan options as well! I got a hot choco (naturally) and coconut lemon square.. to die for! Colleen's order was the best.. she accidently ordered a drink that turned out to be a shot of coffee... enjoyyy, how satisfying!




After completing my two tests.. it was time to go out for a nice drink with the girls (and Dillon and Cody..) So, to take some stress off, the girls and I went out last week! We just wanted to dance and hang out! To boogie and Alice, it is!



Obsessed w/ them!
On fire!
Taylor! Love her.
Friends from all over the world!

They are too fun!

Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment